The Downtown Oxnard Improvement Association (DOIA) is working to make Downtown more clean, safe, and attractive to new investment. DOIA is now accepting nominations of District property and business leaders to serve on its Board of Directors. Following are essential criteria for consideration. Click here to download a Nomination Form Application.
- District Property Owner
- District Business Owner
- District Resident
- Community Member at Large*
- Subscribe to DOIA’s mission, values, and policies
- Attend monthly Board meetings
- Serve on one of the Board committees
- Assist in fundraising
- Advocate for District interests
- 2-year term of service
- Nominations accepted through
5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 3, 2023.
- At the Annual Meeting, the current sitting Board votes on nominations.
Annual Meeting Details
Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 2:00 P.M.
Meeting location to be announced
Remote Access via Google Meet:
Phone Access: TBA / Meeting ID: TBA
Click here to view the agenda (to be posted soon)