ODMD can help you with loan packaging services to apply for commercial and community-based loans.
- Economic Development Collaborative of Ventura County (EDC-VC) Revolving Loan Fund – $20,000 to $200,000 for asset purchase, working capital, debt refinance.
- Women’s Economic Ventures (WEV) Small Business Loan Fund –
$1,000 to $50,000 for startup and business expansion.
- Valley Economic Development Center (VEDC) and Cal Coastal SBA MicroLoans –
$500 – $35,000 for Ventura County businesses. Use of funds cover most typical operating uses.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans – Up to $2 million for capital purchase, working capital, business acquisition, and commercial real estate. Available through commercial lenders participating in the U.S. SBA guaranteed loan program.
- Subsidized Employment – From time to time, various County, State, and Federally funded programs provide free or subsidized employees to work in your business.