Downtown’s merchant mix features market-leading national brands, emerging independent shops, and local institutions that have earned a place in the heart of the community through generations of service. Consider the opportunities and find your place in the Heart of Oxnard.
- Area: 0.332 square miles
- Situated 3 miles South of U.S. Highway 101
- District Boundary: North to 2nd St.; South to Eight Street.; West to C St.; East to Oxnard Blvd. & Meta St.
- Number of Businesses: Over 300 merchants
- Parking: Over 2,800 free public parking stalls
Demographics (3-Mile Ring)
- Population: 167,688
- Density: 5,193 people per sq. mi.
- Daytime Population: 62,609
- Median Age: 29.5
- Avg. HH Income: $74,348
- Median HH Size: 3.1
- 5 – Points Intersection: 40,000 ADT
- Oxnard Blvd. & 5th Street : 37,000 ADT
- 5th Street & A Street : 6,000 ADT
- Pedestrian Count, Fourth & A Street: 1,481 Daily Avg.
Contact us to request a detailed custom demographic profiles specific to your market research or to schedule a walking tour of the district. Contact us at 805.385.2705 today.