2022 will be an exciting year of revitalization and growth in Downtown Oxnard! The Downtown Oxnard Improvement Association (DOIA) is working to make Downtown more clean, safe, and attractive to new investment. DOIA is now accepting nominations of District property and business leaders to serve on its Board of Directors. Following are essential criteria for consideration. Click here to download a Nomination Form Application.
- District Property Owner
- District Business Owner
- District Resident
- Community Member at Large*
- Subscribe to DOIA’s mission, values, and policies
- Attend monthly Board meetings
- Serve on one of the Board committees
- Assist in fundraising
- Advocate for District interests
- 2-year term of service
- Nomination Applications accepted through 5 p.m. Friday, Oct. 29, 2021, for initial review by the DOIA Nominations Task Force.
- At the Annual Meeting, the current sitting Board votes on qualified nominations
- Newly elected members begin serving terms at next meeting
Annual Meeting Date
Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 2:00 P.M.
Via Zoom Video & Phone Conferencing, Details to be published at: https://DowntownOxnard.org/district-meetings