Property Based Business Improvement District Management Plan
- Plan to manage PBID programs, activities and projects.
2013-16 Strategic Plan
- ODID’s broad base goals, a list of supporting objectives and priorities as it relates to the organization’s role in supporting Downtown Oxnard’s revitalization.
- Created by the Congress for the New Urbanism in conjunction with The Oxnard Community Planning Group, and interested residents/stakeholders.
Downtown Oxnard Strategic Plan
- Emphasizes strategic implementation that will include prioritization of actions for public and private investment in the Downtown Oxnard.
Oxnard Corridor Community Transportation Improvement Plan (OCCTIP)
- The City of Oxnard is the recipient of a $250,000 Caltrans transportation planning grant to be used for the development of the Oxnard Corridor Community Transportation Improvement Plan (OCCTIP).
Oxnard Brand Plan
- Plan detailing the cities brand direction (product development and marketing)
Downtown Oxnard Mobility and Parking Management Plan
- The Mobility and Parking Management Plan is designed to provide an economically efficient transportation plan for Downtown Oxnard.