1st Thurs Gourmet Food Trucks
Downtown Oxnard's First Thursdays Gourmet Food Trucks, the 805's first, best and only recurring food truck fiesta heads back to Heritage Square on May 2nd. The event will run from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. DJ entertainment, free admission (truck food for sale), and plenty of free parking on street and in public lots.
Trucks return on May 2, 2013!
- Rushed Art – Fresh, eclectic California fusion menu, rushedarfoodttruck.com
- Rockin' Rollin' Rotisserie – American fare
- Kogi – one of SoCal's all-time favorites serving Korean BBQ; kogibbq.com
- Garbage Truck – American fare served with a New Jersey attitude; thetrashplate.com
- Ludo – Chef Ludo's famous fried chicken; ludotruck.com
- Cambalache – Argentine cuisine; cambalachesgourmet.com
- Jogasaki Sushi Burrito – Japanese-Mexican fusion; jogasakiburrito.com
- Greasy Wiener – Gourmet hot dogs; thegreasywiener.com
- George's Greek – Gourmet Greek; georgesgreektruck.com
- Bobalu Berries – Chocolate-dipped strawberries and more, bobaluonthego.com
- Sweet Arleen's – Award-winning cupcakes, two-time winner of the Food Network's Cupcake Wars; sweetarleens.com